I was studying Mathematic when my five-year-old niece visited us. After a while, I continued studying then I found out her name in the middle of my notebook with big alphabets, and pictures around it. I asked my niece whether she drew those pictures. She denied. She was number one suspect. I asked her mom and her grandmother whether they drew it or not. No one accepted that. Moreover, her mother defended her child by saying she do not know writing she cannot possibly write her name on my notebook. I knew my niece went to kindergarten. I thought it might be possible that she learned to write her name.
It seems like I was stuck. There was a number one suspect, but she denied the accusation. Then I thought I should try something else. I told my niece that I like the paintings on my mathematics books, and I will give chocolate to the person who drew those paintings. To convince her I am serious I showed her a quality chocolate. Immediately she accepted that she drew those paintings. I gave her a chocolate like I promised. Then she went to her mom and told her story. My uncle was going to give a chocolate that is why he was asking who drew that painting, and she asked her mom to hide the chocolate.
She played at home for an hour, then she wanted the chocolate back from her mom, but there was a problem. Her mom ate the chocolate. My niece cried. Her mom tried to defend herself. She was pregnant so she used that as an excuse. She said your sister wanted the chocolate too. That is why I ate the chocolate. My niece was not convinced. She kept crying. That was not an ordinary chocolate. She earned that chocolate. She drew pictures on her uncle`s mathematic notebooks to earn that chocolate.
Then her grandfather got involved. He said, I will give you money to buy new chocolate, just do not cry. Then my niece and I went shopping to buy a chocolate. We bought two packets quality chocolate. When we came back to home, I encouraged her to give everyone a chocolate. She accepted with one exception. She said, I will give everyone in the home a chocolate, but my mom because she ate my chocolate. However, a moment later she forgave her mom too. She gave her a chocolate. But, that was not enough. Her mom said; you should give me one more chocolate for your sister. My niece gave her mom one more chocolate too.
The point of the story is you should keep writing and drawing. One day you can make money from your writings, or better chocolate.
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder